- Newsday Crossword
- March 29 2023
Newsday Crossword March 29 2023 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword March 29 2023 Answers. Today's puzzle (March 29 2023) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the March 29 2023 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the March 29 2023 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ESC which contains 3 Characters.
- PC 'get out' key is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SALSAVERDE which contains 10 Characters.
- Green Mexican dip is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in March 29 2023 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z